Friday, October 22, 2010

Life and Joy

Have you ever been at that place in your life where you're truely happy?  I mean, utterly, 100% happy?  I don't think that I'm there, but at least I can say that I'm content where I am right now.  For quite a few years I went through some rough times and went through alot of depression but I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.  It's not that I wake up every morning doing a happy jig, but I choose to be happy with what I have!  I have three beautiful kids, I have a roof over my head, a great family, and absolutely wonderful friends!  Don't get me wrong, I have many a pity party but if I let it last for longer than a second, I'll lose myself and my way.  It's the small changes that lead to the big and I'm still contently on my way...


"The healthiest response to life is joy."
Deepak Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment