Monday, October 11, 2010

Family

So, I've been out of town all weekend visiting my cousin.  Alot of drama was going on with her but even in the time of adversity, she still stays levelheaded and will crack jokes.  Needless to say, I did ALOT of laughing!  On another plus side, I got to see one of my good friends too!  All in all, it was a pretty good weekend.  And then I come home.  DRAMA!  Family "he said/she said".  I sure did get an earful but all I could do was listen and from this listening, I'm about to get thrown in the middle (and it has absolutely nothing to do with me).  Without going into to detail, I hope that it resolves itself soon!  Family, you can't live with them and you can't smack them.  I'm starting to think that distance is the only solution!  Sorry for the vent!  Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oy!! You can come live with me:) My cheeks still hurt from laughing!! Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete