Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Few Things About Me

  • I love coffee and hot tea (I even have a big collection of tea)
  • All of my children are almost three years apart
  • I'm a vegan...most of the time
  • I love to cook/bake
  • I have severe insomnia due to Fibromyalgia and Rheum. Arthritis
  • My heating pad is my best friend these days
  • I love the smell of vanilla
  • I have an obsession with Walmart and Trader Joe's
  • I LOVE horror flicks but I'm still scared of the dark and sleep with a light in the hallway
  • Have an all new respect for teachers now that I've started homeschooling
  • I believed in Santa Clause until I was almost in highschool
  • I would love to live in a Yurt (as long as it had internet access and cable)
  • I would wear my pj's all day if I could get away with it
  • I really would love a huge collection of wigs so that I wouldn't have to mess with my hair
  • I act like I'm 14 when it comes to Twilight or Vampire Diaries (love, love, love them)
  • hated highschool...seriously, would not go back!
  • Wish that I had eloped than had a wedding
  • Would love to be able to wear my wedding dress just to run to the store (at least I would get some wear out of it)
  • I don't really know what my natural hair color is because I've been coloring it for so long!

I could go on and on but I will quit for now!  I hear the coffee calling me!

1 comment: