Thursday, January 27, 2011

One Thousand Gifts




In my previous post, I mentioned that I'm going to be reading the book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  I've been reading her blog here http://www.aholyexperience.com/ and she has inspired me to start my own list of one thousand gifts.  Things that I am truely grateful for!  So I will be starting that today!
BUT...first things first!  I have to say that I woke up this morning feeling pretty good!  Better than I have in a week in a half!  We'll see how the day goes, but I'm praying that I will get better and better each day!  I started a green smoothie cleanse yesterday and I'm loading up on fish oil, magnesium, vitamins D and B, and a multivitamin!  That's alot, huh?  Did I miss anything??  LOL!  I'm replacing my coffee with decaf hot tea.  I'm determined to detox my body of any bad thing that I put into it during the holidays (such rich, sugary foods)! 

Today I'm going to start listing the things that have blessed my life and am truely thankful for:

1.  My 5 year old snuggling with me in bed
2.  Listening to my kids play together and giggling
3.  Having a roof over my head
4.  Living near my brother and watching his kids grow
5.  Having both of my parents, still.
6.  The smell of the bread baking when I make it fresh
to cont....

Have a warm, blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. the list is a great idea! i'm anxiously awaiting my book. amazon says it's shipped! so glad you're feeling better...i drink a "green" drink everyday and can tell when i skip! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete