Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Weekend


Friday evening, my friend Cyndi and I did a 5K. Nope, we didn't run the whole thing but we did alternate between jogging and walking. It was a huge step for us nonrunners!
There were quite a few steep hills and stations where people were handing out water. It definitely wasn't as hard as I thought that it would be but let me tell ya, my body is paying for it this week!!! I'm glad that I did it, though! Cyndi was an inspiration and I can mark that off my bucket list:)






Posted by Picasa

I had another pic of the finish line but for some reason, it's not letting me post!  Argh!  That finish line sure was a wonderful sight!  LOL!

Everyone have a wonderful week! 

Blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. yay! I am soooooo impressed! Maybe someday I will go for it - knowing I can walk it off makes a difference- I could maybe just fast walk! hoping your RA is ok- the storms over the last month have been killing me too!

    ReplyDelete