Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break

Last week was Spring Break for the kids.  I didn't plan a trip to the beach or the mts., or Disney World.  However, we did go to spend some time with one of my best friends!  We basically moved in with them for a few days!  They were such wonderful hosts and so, incredibly patient for putting up with three kids!  Spent some quality time hanging with the kids and Cyndi and just relaxing!  I had a blast and so did my kids!  So, go ahead and send that mommy of the year award!  I might just deserve it THIS Spring Break...for once...

Benjamin and LC
Me and Cyndi.  Look at how beautiful she is! 

Great friends, good junk food (hehehe aka: jellybeans), and good times!

Back to school tomorrow!!

Blessings to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It went by way too fast!! It was so quiet when y'all left... Can't wait until May!! Oh, and you def need the mommy of the year trophy!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete