Monday, April 11, 2011

Mondays and new beginnings

Today is such a beautiful day!  I woke up and the sun was shining through the window so I KNEW that was a plus!  I've been soul searching all weekend about some important life changing events.  Whether I'm making the right decisions or not.  Have you ever had those?  With lots of prayer and meditation, I think that i'm now at peace with my decisions.  More to come on those! 

How was everyone's weekend?  I've done an hour of yoga, had my green juice, and now we're working on school!  Wow!  I'm so blessed!!

Blessings to you all:)

1 comment:

  1. love your blog btw and i am your latest follower!!!
    in regards to soul searching...i have been doing a lot of that lately....and pray that god keeps me on the right path! xo

    ReplyDelete