Monday, December 27, 2010

Early Christmas Morning

4:00 AM Christmas morning.  This is the time I hear little voices in my half awake ear, while they were nudging me.  "Let's go see what Santa brought".  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????  WHY do they insist on getting up so early?  We head downstairs (thank the lord that I had the coffee ready).  Let me just say that by 11:30 am, it felt like it was bedtime. 

Yes, my little one wanted an mp3 player and he loves the Jonas Brothers, so he couldn't have been happier.


Caleb got his tablet that he wanted.  Now, if we can just get flash on it:(


My baby girl loaded up on Barbie stuff!

Well, no pics of me since I was the one holding the camera!  Hehehehe!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they all got just what they asked for!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete