Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm back:)

I've been taking a break from blogging for a few reasons.   My kids broke my laptop (insert BIG frowny face), this summer has been chaotic, and I've been going through a tough time figuring out what how to get this fibro and RA under control (and I think that I have). 

The kids started another year of their virtual school.  I love having them home with me on a daily basis because we only have them for a very short time before they grow up and move out.  I love getting to see them learn new things and become more independent.  Especially my 5 yr old.  This is his first year of school and he seems so eager to learn for about 30 min.  After that, forget it. 

I took a break from eating all raw foods but now am back to eating raw and vegan!  I really noticed a difference about the way that I feel when i'm not eating healthier.  Green tea has become my best friend and I drink about 3-4 cups a day.  I'm trying out all sorts of yummy recipes so i'll post some later. 

I know that Halloween is coming up but do you think that it's too early to decorate for Christmas?  LOL!

Blessings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment